For the PC version of Resident Evil Village, AMD and Capcom worked together to bring exceptional performance and great visuals on the game to gamers with Radeon graphics cards. Specifically, Radeon gamers are promised:
- Bleeding edge performance – AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series graphics cards offer incredible performance to capture every visceral moment in Resident Evil Village.
- AMD FreeSync Premium Pro – Adaptive sync technology, HDR rendering, and Low-Framerate Compensation help to deliver stutter-and tear-free gaming.
In addition, powerful FidelityFX features have been integrated to further enhance the gaming experience, including:
- Contrast Adaptive Sharpening (CAS) – Hardware-agnostic dynamic sharpening improves detail in low-contrast areas to significantly improve image clarity and sharpen images.
- AMD FidelityFX CACAO – RDNA-optimized and compute-based Ambient Occlusion effectively implement and accurately render ambient lighting to create realistic shadows and lighting while preserving resources for other high-demand features.
- AMD FidelityFX SPD – RDNA-optimized SPD uses asynchronous compute to accelerate texture mapping for more efficient post-processing along with bloom and screen space reflection effects without sacrificing framerates.
- Variable Rate Shading – The RDNA 2-based feature analyzes luminance and motion in frames to optimize rendering in high-demand scenes for maximum performance and image quality.
Resident Evil Village is available now on PC via Steam. The game is also available on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC.
In related news, modders have recently released even more RE Village mods.