Heads up, folks! Warner Bros. Games and Turtle Rock Studios ha released a new Back 4 Blood trailer which shows off some intense co-op and PvP action that players will get to experience in the upcoming Early Access and Open Beta.
Specifically, the Open Beta will let players try out the the all-new PvP mode, “Swarm,” where two squads of four face off in a best-of-three series of rounds swapping between playing as the Cleaners and the Ridden. Along with this, players will also be able to try out additional campaign content.
Check out the trailer for the Back 4 Blood Open Beta trailer here:
The Open Beta will feature the following content:
- Two maps for the “Swarm” PvP mode
- Two co-op maps to fight off Ridden with your friends
- Play as Mom for the first time, as well as other Cleaners: Evangelo, Holly, Walker and Hoffman
- Play as six different Ridden variants in “Swarm,” including the Bruiser, Retch, Hocker, Exploder, Crusher and Stinger
- Various weapons to check out, cards to build decks and Ridden to slay
- Explore the Fort Hope communal hub
- Cross-play and cross-gen support
The Back 4 Blood Early Access Beta is running from August 6-10, 2021 (PH Time) for both PC and consoles. Meanwhile, the Open Beta will run from August 13-17, 2021 (PH Time). For more info on the Beta, visit the official beta FAQ page.
Back 4 Blood releases on October 12, 2021 for the PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC, and it will have cross-gen and cross-play support.
Want to pre-order the game? Here’s a list of retailers where you can pre-order Back 4 Blood: softsourcegame.weebly.com/where-to-buy.html. And for more info on pre-orders, visit SoftSource games on Twitter and Instagram.