The new Samsung Galaxy M32 is now available in the Philippines for PHP 13,490, and it is the brand’s latest affordable mid-range smartphone.
This latest phone from Samsung packs a a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate, a 5,000mAh battery with 25W fast charging support, and a quad camera setup that consists of a 64MP wide + 8MP ultrawide + 2MP macro + 2MP depth sensor. Powering the phone is a Mediatek Helio G80 processor that’s paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
The Galaxy M32 was first made available during the Lazada 9.9 Big Brands Sale from September 9 to 11 where it was available with PHP 1000 off. In case you missed out on that sale, you can still enjoy a PHP 500 off on the Galaxy M32 from September 12 to 30, 2021.
Samsung Galaxy M32 specs:
- Mediatek Helio G80 Processor
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 6.4-inch Super AMOLED FHD+ with mini drop notch, 90Hz refresh rate
- 128GB Storage (expandable via microSD)
- 64MP f/1.8 wide + 8MP f/2.2 ultrawide + 2MP f/2.4 macro + 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor quad rear camera setup
- 20MP f/2.2 front camera
- 3G, LTE, Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, fingerprint scanner (side-mounted), USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 25W Fast Charging
- Android 11 with One UI Core 3.1
- Price: PHP 13,490
For more info on the Galaxy M32, visit samsung.com/ph.