Riot Games has just launched RiotX Arcane, a month-long event which celebrates the release of Arcane, the League of Legends animated series on Netflix.
While Riot is no stranger to cross-game events (such as the Sentinels of Light event a few months ago), RiotX Arcane might just be the biggest one yet! Not only will this event feature new in-game content across Riot’s titles, fans will also get to enjoy in-person and digital activities throughout the month.
This new event starts now, and it leads into a Super Weekend of events this weekend with the League of Legends World Championship and Arcane Premiere. At the World Championship, fans will get to enjoy the Grand Finals between Edward Gaming and Damwon, as well as the World Championship Shop Open featuring Imagine Dragons alongside PVRIS, Bea Miller, JID, and Denzel Curry. This event will be followed up by the Arcane world premiere.
The Show Open begins on Saturday, November 6 at 8:00PM PHT, and will be broadcast on lolesports.com, as well as YouTube and Twitch.
Aside from this Super Weekend, Riot X Arcane features lots of in-game content across Riot’s games, including LoL, Wild Rift, Legends of Runeterra, and Valorant.
Here’s a rundown of event content in Riot’s titles:
- League of Legends: Wild Rift features new ways to play, bringing two popular champs, daily login rewards, free skins inspired by Arcane, and showcasing Piltover’s most iconic rivalries.
- Arcane Experience in-game event
- Arcane Jinx and Vi skins available free through daily login rewards
- Jayce and Caitlyn’s long-awaited release in the Hextech Heist event
- Themed weeks in Guild vs Guild, including Jinx vs Vi
- Legends of Runeterra will celebrate with the release of a permanent new game mode that enables players to journey through Runeterra as their favorite champions, including a special series of storyful adventures in Piltover and Zaun featuring Jinx & co.
- The release of a new permanent PvE mode, The Path of Champions
- New Champion: Jayce
- Thematic support cards from Piltover & Zaun
- Mega Event Pass
- VALORANT: Our agents of future Earth are also fans of League and will be celebrating the moment with Arcane cosmetics and bundles so you can deck yourself out in prep for Episode 3 Act 3.
- Free RiotX Arcane Pass
- Free in-game Collectible Items
- In-game Arcane Collector’s Set
- New Agent: Chamber
- League of Legends will be diving deeper into the world of Arcane, releasing free Arcane skins inspired by the show, a variety of thematic updates to Summoner’s Rift, and Preseason 2022 updates. Two new interactive experiences will also be revealed in the coming week!
- Free Arcane-inspired skins for Jayce, Vi, Caitlyn, and Jinx
- Preseason 2022 Update featuring new elemental drakes, items, and runes
- Caitlyn Art & Sustainability Update
- Map accents on Summoner’s Rift and more!
- Teamfight Tactics will keep the Gizmos & Gadgets party going with an all-new game mode, and some small surprises with a BIG impact.
- Gizmos & Gadgets set release
- Arcane-themed Tacticians including the introduction of new Chibi Champions
- A new Double Up mode for you to play with your friends
Along with these, The World of RiotX Arcane event hub is now available, and it is a digital event companion for players to explore. In this hub, players can embark on a narrative adventure and solve missions to earn in-game rewards. Rewards go live beginning on November 7, with additional in-game rewards becoming available starting November 15.
Finally, fans who tune in to the RiotX Arcane Global Premiere will receive the following Twitch Drops:
- A Single Tear Emote (League of Legends: Wild Rift)
- Arcane Capsule (League of Legends)
- Fishbones Gun Buddy (VALORANT)
- Gizmos & Gadgets Little Legends Egg (Teamfight Tactics)
- Jayce Emote (Legends of Runeterra)