Following its announcement and pre-order period, the new flagship Huawei P50 Pro is now available in the Philippines. Priced at PHP 52,999, the P50 Pro is available in two color variants, Cocoa Gold and Golden Black.
In case you missed it announcement, the P50 Pro is a phone that packs a Snapdragon 888 4G Processor, 8GB of RAM, 256GB of internal storage, and a 4360mAh battery. For its cameras, the phone has a 50MP f/1.8 wide + 13MP f/2.2 ultrawide + 64MP f/3.5 telephoto w/ 3.5x zoom + 40MP f/1.6 B/W quad rear camera setup, along with a 13MP f/2.4 front camera. Plus, the phone runs on EMUI 12 and features the AppGallery as its app store.
Huawei P50 Pro specs:
- Snapdragon 888 4G Processor
- Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 6.6-inch OLED 2700 x 1228 resolution, 120Hz refresh rate
- 256GB Storage (expandable via Nano Memory)
- 50MP f/1.8 wide + 13MP f/2.2 ultrawide + 64MP f/3.5 telephoto w/ 3.5x zoom + 40MP f/1.6 B/W quad rear camera setup
- 13MP f/2.4 front camera
- 3G, LTE, Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, fingerprint scanner (in-display), USB Type-C
- 4360mAh battery with 66W Fast Charging and 50W Fast Wireless Charging
- EMUI 12
You can get the P50 Pro in the Philippines now at the Huawei Online Store, Lazada, and Shopee.
Want to know more about the P50 Pro? Check out our full review of it here: