Konami has announced that Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel has launched on iOS and Android, following its release on PC and consoles.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel is billed as the definitive edition of the original card game, and it is fully positioned around the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG. Aside from giving fans an experience that’s true to the original TCG, Master Duel also promises to be an approachable game for newcomers as it features several modes and features to help new players get started.
The game’s features include:
- The Yu-Gi-Oh! OCG/TCG Master Rules
- Tutorial and Duel Strategy modes to help new players learn how to play the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG
- Campaigns based around Deck Types, featuring story sequences that tell the lore of the cards
- Cross-platform online play – play friends and challengers online, whatever system you’re on
- Cross-platform save data access – continue your experience from one system to another
- Unlock over 10,000 cards and other rewards by playing through the game
- Card crafting – disassemble unwanted cards to help you generate new cards
- Customize your experience with ‘mate’ companions, card protectors, game mats and more
- Extensive Deck-building features and resources, including a massive database of Deck Lists
In related news, Master Duel is already a big hit, with the game already getting over 4 million downloads since its recent release.
Source: Konami Press Release