Following the game’s recent launch, EA and Respawn Entertainment have released the Season 1 Cold Snap update for Apex Legends Mobile. This latest update brings lots of new additions, including an all-new Battle Pass, as well as the fan-favorite Translocating Thief, Loba.
To get a quick preview of Loba in Apex Legends Mobile, check out the Cold Snap gameplay trailer here:
Players can get access to Loba at Battle Pass level 25, or unlock her via the in-game store at any time. In the Mobile version, Loba retains a mostly similar kit to her console/PC counterpart.
As for the new Battle Pass, it comes in two versions: Premium and Premium Plus. The two Battle Passes include the following perks:
Battle Pass Premium:
- 1x Eternal Legend Skin (Octane – Ice Climber)
- 2x Legendary Legend Skin (Bangalore – Winter Ghillie, Bloodhound – Snow Prints)
- 2x Legendary Weapon Skin (EVA-8 Auto shotgun, Devotion LMG)
- Various item rewards (Banners, Emotes, Syndicate Packs, etc)
- 800 Syndicate Gold
Battle Pass Premium Plus:
- All the contents of the Premium pass
- Happy Rules Dance
- Exclusive Battle Pass Frame
- All content from Battle Pass Premium
- 80% Bonus BP experience gain
- 500000 BP experience (10 BP level)
- Limited Avatar Frame
Along with the introduction of Loba along with the new Battle Pass, the Cold Snap update alo brings the Climatizer Town Takeover which is located above the Train Yard on World’s Edge. This lander can bring an early winter in certain POI’s, and it will turn off and on durin the course of a match. The climatizer will also let players collect Frosted Loot Boxes which contain diamonds (diamonds can also be collected off fallen enemies). These can be used to by rare items in the Seasonal Shop.
Finally, Cold Snap brings a new limited time mode called Armed and Dangerous: Shotguns and Snipers only, along with several bug fixes and improvements.