After confirming the film’s cinema release, Crunchyroll and Toei Animation have finally announced the official release date for Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero in the Philippines.
In the Philippines, Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero will release in cinemas on August 31, 2022.
Along with the film’s release in the PH, Crunchyroll and Toei Animation have also announced Super Hero’s release date in other countries:
- August 18 in Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Colombia, Central America, Ecuador, Bolivia, Uruguay, Paraguay
- August 19 in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Zambia, Vietnam
- August 26 in India, Indonesia
- August 30 in Malaysia, Brunei
- September 1in Singapore
- September 8 in Taiwan
- September 15 in South Korea
- September 29 in Thailand, Hong Kong, Macao
Additional global release dates for the Dragon Ball Super film will be announced soon.
Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero is the next movie in the DBS series, and it is a 3DCG anime movie.
The film’s premise is described as:
The Red Ribbon Army was once destroyed by Son Goku. Individuals, who carry on its spirit, have created the ultimate Androids, Gamma 1 and Gamma 2. These two Androids call themselves “Super Heroes”. They start attacking Piccolo and Gohan… What is the New Red Ribbon Army’s objective? In the face of approaching danger, it is time to awaken, Super Hero!
Currently, there’s no word yet on which cinemas the Dragon Ball Super movie will release in. Though here’s hoping the movie gets a wide release here in the Philippines.
For more info on the movie, visit the Super Hero official website.