Following the game’s launch in SEA last month, Blizzard has released a new Diablo Immortal update which adds the Class Change feature along with lots of new content.
The latest update is live now on all platforms, and the Class Change feature is no doubt the highlight. With this feature, players will have less pressure when choosing which class to play at the start.
Of course, there are rules when it comes to changing classes. These rules are:
- Class Change becomes available for a character beginning at level 35.
- You may change your class once every seven days and at no cost—there is also a one-time option to immediately revert to your previous class, skipping the seven-day waiting period. There are no current plans to allow players to purchase the ability to change classes more frequently.
- When you change to each class for the first time, you can set the appearance of your character and receive a full reset of your Paragon Trees.
- Upon changing to each class for the first time, you will be granted placeholder gear. The placeholder gear will have an equivalent rank to the previously equipped gear of your last class.
- All Clan, Warband and other social group affiliations will carry over.
- Some class-specific cosmetics and gear will not carry over when you change classes. All gear equipped to your previous class will be available in your inventory. Any cosmetics owned for a class will be retained on that class and will be available upon changing back to it.
Aside from Class Change, the Diablo Immortal update also introduces new end-game content, including Hero’s Journey. This mode unlocks during the Frozen Tundra portion of the game, and it consists of four chapters which has players complete objectives that scale in difficulty.
Along with this, the update also introduces Gorgothra, a new Heliquary boss, as well as the Hungering Moon limited-time event which will reward players who participate. Finally, the update brings a new cosmetic set, along with a range of balance changes.
For more info on the latest update, visit the official blog post.