As if fate was doing its best to keep with our Sailor Senshi theme this week, the Sailor Moon Museum just opened today. This intergalactic guardian-inspired art house commemorates the 30th anniversary of Sailor Moon, and has all the bells and whistles that would satisfy your inner fan.
All things considered, let’s talk about its café first. Because all of shipped Usagi with food at some point.
The menu’s items are all based on the color schemes and themes of the original Senshi, with the personality to boot. This also happens to be a collaboration with Taiwanese tea store ‘The Alley’, which produces the menu’s drinks.
The menu looks pretty tempting. The official website has all the prices listed, and with 50% Google Translate, and 50% context, we have a list.
- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Museum sliders: 1850 JPY
- In the Name of the Moon, I’ll Punish You Omurice: 1650 JPY
- Cosmic Heart Compact Dessert Plate: 1730 JPY
- Sailor Chibi Moon Pudding a la Mode: 1630 JPY
- Sailor Senshi 5 Rainbow Parfait: 1480 JPY
- Sailor Senshi Soda Float: 950 JPY
- Famous Catchphrase Latte Latte Art: 770 JPY
The café is indeed a highlight of the museum, and it adds to the overall experience of seeing all the Sailor Moon artwork on display.
In addition, you get an assortment of Sailor Moon merchandise and paraphernalia on sale. No museum visit would be complete without snagging a few goodies, of course. In terms of the prices, the official website lists them all in detail–and they are a lot.
So, if you happen to be in the area, the Sailor Moon Museum will be open in until December 30, 2022 in Roppongi, Japan.
Image sources: Official Website