After the game’s recent pre-registration period, Dynasty Warriors: Overlords is now available on Android and iOS in the Philippines!
Overlord is the latest Dynasty Warriors game, and while it’s made for smartphones, it promises to deliver a satisfying experience for longtime series fans.
Specifically, the game features hack and slash gameplay that’s reminiscent of Dynasty Warrior 7 and Dynasty Warrior 7: Extreme Legends. The “7” games are considered as favorites of some because it has the most balanced gameplay with the most complete lineup of Generals.
The new mobile Dynasty Warriors game features both PvE and PvP fetures, including:
- Blossom: PVE solo mode in the form of dungeons that can be completed to get rewards every day.
- Storm: a competition to defeat as many enemies as possible within a predetermined time limit.
- Lightning: A mode that has 4 chapters with 5 stages each. Players must complete the stage to move to the next stage and chapter.
- Fighter Skills: PVE solo mode with SSR General Fragments rewarded. Choose a General to use and to complete the stage.
- Great Competition: Solo PVE mode with SSR General Fragments reward. Players can compete with other players for the Boss.
- Combined War: Form a team and aim to defeat enemy Generals.
- BOSS War – Beast: Choose up to 5 Generals to beat the Dungeon Boss. Strange Beast Mode will end when all Generals or Dungeon Bosses are defeated.
- Army Advisor Activities: Clear stages of varying difficulty to get various materials.
- Solative Striving: PVP using 3 Generals, defeat all enemy Generals to win the battle.
- Karma Duel: Unlock General’s Karma to unlock Karma challenges. It is a solo PVP that challenges enemies based on the highest Rating.
- Martial Party: Automatic PVP Solo Duel using 3 Generals against 3 enemy Generals.
- Imperial Fight: Solo PVP elimination mode.
- Guild Tournament: Automatic PVP using 3 Generals against 3 enemy Generals.
- Guild Ladder: 3vs3 Party PVP with Guild members against other Guilds
To celebrate the launch, VNG Philippines also held various in-game events. In the events, players can get the SR Diao Chan by doing the first top-up, the Legendary SSR Guan Yu by logging in every day, and more.
Dynasty Warriors: Overlords was released recently by VNG Philippines and you can download it now on your smartphone via: https://dynastywarriorssea.onelink.me/moho/prph.
Aside from being available on the App Store and Google Play, you can also download the APK file for Android via the link above.