Following the expansion’s release this month, Blizzard has just launched the Vault of the Incarnates Raid that’s part of World of Warcraft: Dragonflight Season 1.
The Vault of the Incarnates is a new 8-boss raid where players must face off against Primalist forces led by Raszageth the Storm-Eater. It is available in three difficulties: mythic, heroic, and normal from the start; making it a first for raiders since the mythic difficulty was introduced.
While the new raid is the season’s highlight, players can access a new rotation of Mythic+ dungeons and a new season of PVP that offers new rewards.
For starters, here is the Mythic+ Season 1 Dungeon Rotation:
- Ruby Life Pools
- The Nokhud Offensive
- The Azure Vault
- Algeth’ar Academy
- Halls of Valor (from the Legion expansion)
- Court of Stars (from the Legion expansion)
- Shadowmoon Burial Grounds (from the Warlords of Draenor expansion)
- Temple of the Jade Serpent (from the Mists of Pandaria expansion)
Next, there’s the Mythic+ Affix: Thundering that’s functions as:
- Enemies have 5% more health. While in combat, players are periodically overcharged with primal power from Raszageth’s unending storm. This power comes with great risk, and failure to discharge it quickly can have stunning consequences.
The news season also introduces four new world bosses, including:
- Basrikron, the Shale Wing
- Bazual, the Dreaded Flame
- Liskanoth, the Futurebane
- Strunraan, the Sky’s Misery
Finally, the Inspiration Catalyst will be available later in the season. This can be used to turn non-tier set pieces of the appropriate slot into a new tier set piece of the same item level.
For more info on Dragonflight Season 1, visit the World of Warcraft website.