Publisher and developer IzanagiGames, and developer MyDearest announced that Dyschronia: Chronos Alternate Dual Edition launches for PC via Steam on March 27.
The game will include all three episodes of DYSCHRONIA: Chronos Alternate and additionally, will be packaged both in virtual reality and non-virtual reality formats.
Check out a previous PS VR2 trailer to give you a general idea of what to expect if you plan on getting it for the PC.
About the game:
Solve an impossible murder case in the far-flung future in this virtual reality and non-virtual reality investigation action adventure! DYSCHRONIA: Chronos Alternate Dual Edition contains all three episodes from the acclaimed trilogy.
You are Special Supervisor Hal Scion, a detective with the ability to rewrite the past. Your mission: solve a theoretically impossible crime. Uncover the mysteries hidden in people and places, reality and dream. You’ll need to keep your wits about you if you’re going to survive the unexpected threats awaiting you!
A premonition foretells of the city’s destruction in seven days. Will you be able to uncover the truth and change the course of the future?
Marine city, Astrum Close. Crime rate: 0.001%. Here, dreams are utilized to ensure crime is prevented before it even happens.
When the founder of this so-called paradise is killed in an unprecedented, theoretically impossible incident, Special Supervisor Hal Scion is tasked with unraveling the mystery threatening to plunge the city into disaster.
- Memory Diving – Plunge into the past and alter reality as you try to crack the case.
- Augmented Dreaming – Enter a stunning virtual world teeming with countless shoals of digital fish.
- Trusty Companion – You may have one of the toughest cases the city has ever seen on your hands, but you don’t have to go it alone. Lily, your navigation robot, is there to support you every step of the way. If you get stuck, just speak to Lily. You never know what you’ll find out!
- High-Stakes Stealth – Evade danger in life-or-death moments during your investigation.
- Puzzles – Clues lie hidden across the city for you to find, but the deeper you dig, the more mysteries you’ll unearth. Search far and wide, high and low, for vital clues.
- Trial by AI – Reenact the crime with the evidence you collect and prove your theories beyond all doubt.
- Resident Rehabilitation – Via the rhythm game, provide mental counseling to any anxious residents you encounter and put their minds at ease.
The non-virtual reality version, titled Dyschronia: Chronos Alternate Definitive Edition, is currently available for the Nintendo Switch. The virtual reality version of Dyschronia: Chronos Alternate is currently released for both the PlayStation VR2 and Quest 2.
A demo for PC is available now.