If you thought ASUS is done with announcing new tech at CES 2019, think again! Not only did ASUS reveal the exciting new ROG Mothership and its range of PNK peripherals, ASUS has also showcased the ROG Matrix — a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics card with a state-of-the-art cooling system!
As the Matrix moniker is reserved only for exceptional products with cutting-edge tech, the ROG Matrix GPU introduces the Infinity Loop, a unique all-in-one closed-loop cooling system that is integrated into the card’s 3-slot footprint. Basically, the Infinity Loop is a new cooling technology integrates pump, tubing and radiator cooling all in a much smaller form factor.
With Infinity Loop, the ROG Matrix is able to push the GPU core speed to 1815MHz and memory to GDDR6-14800MHz — overclocks that the only the top 5% of cards can achieve!
Here are the full specs of the ROG Matrix:
- NVIDIA® CUDA® Cores: 4352
- Engine Clock (OC Mode):1815MHz (Boost Clock), 1350MHz (Base Clock)
- Engine Clock (Gaming Mode):1800MHz (Boost Clock), 1350MHz (Base Clock)
- 11GB GDDR6 Memory
- Memory Clock: 14800 MHz
- 2 x Native HDMI 2.0b Output
- 2x Native DisplayPort 1.4
- 1x USB Type-C
- Power Connectors: 2x 8pin
- Total Graphics Power: 300W
Interested in upgrading your GPU to the ROG Matrix? Stay tuned as ASUS will announce local pricing and availability of the Matrix soon.