Alita: Battle Angel is definitely still a must-see movie for me. I personally recommend it to everyone I come across and to everyone who asks. I mean, if you wanna get more specifics into my thoughts about the film WITHOUT being spoiled, you can check out the review I released earlier on. That being said, the HYPE AIN’T OVER FOLKS! AOC, a global-leader in display technology who also became the number one monitor brand of the Philippines in 2017, partnered up with Twentieth Century Fox for Alita: Battle Angel.
Early on in the month, AOC hosted a premiere for the movie in SM Megamall IMAX where they presented the recently launched G1 series and G2590PX gaming monitors to the media and guest VIPs. These bad boys are awesome gaming monitors that promise to deliver a heightened competitive combat visual experience for the esports enthusiast!
AOC C27G1 Series product highlights
- The AOC C27G1 is a 27” inch equipped with a curved 144hz, 1ms response, VA Panel that also supports AMD FreeSync
- It has anti-glare screen surface with a curve measured at 1500R, steeper than the 1800R typically found in other monitors
- The monitor also offers a decent coverage of sRGB color space (99%)
- It also has slim screen bezels measured at 0.26in on the sides and 0.85in at the bottom giving the monitor that sleek and modern look
- Suggested retail price: PHP 19,836
AOC G2590PX and G2790PX product highlights
- The AOC G2590PX is a 24.5” inch monitor equipped with a 144hz TN Panel that supports AMD FreeSync
- It is also validated as NVIDIA G-Sync Compatible when used with NVIDIA GeForce cards
- The TN panel has a decent coverage of sRGB color space (98%)
- Suggested retail price:
- G2590PX – PHP 16,236
- G2790PX – PHP 19,044
They’re not stopping there though! They are also celebrating the film’s success by offering you some sweet deals with their monitors! What deals, you ask? Check these out!
Like what you see? Promo runs til the end of the month so be sure to not miss out! You can also check their Facebook page for more!