San Diego Comic Con 2019 starts in just a bit! And while it may be known throughout the geek world as the place to be for the latest on comics, TV shows, and movies, it’s quickly becoming a must-visit for gamers too!
Take for instance Square Enix. While the publisher held a massive E3 press conference, Square Enix is making an appearance at this year’s SDCC where they will finally give us the first gameplay reveal of Marvel’s Avengers.
The gameplay reveal will take place at the Marvel Games Panel on July 18, 1:30 pm (PST) in Hall H. Aside from a Marvel Panel though, Square Enix will also hold a Life is Strange Panel on July 20, 12:30 pm, in Room 5AB.
Square Enix’s SDCC 2019 lineup doesn’t end there though. The publisher will also hold various activities, including autograph sessions (Thursday, July 18, 5:00 pm PST, Marvel Games Booth #2339) with the principal cast and devs of Marvel’s Avengers:
- Nolan North (Iron Man)
- Troy Baker (Bruce Banner)
- Laura Bailey (Black Widow)
- Jeff Schine (Captain America)
- Travis Willingham (Thor)
- Shaun Escayg (Creative Director, Crystal Dynamics)
- Bill Rosemann (VP & Creative Director, Marvel Games)
Finally, attendees can look forward to these photo-ops and giveaways at the Square Enix booth:
- Marvel’s Avengers costumes brought to life
- Cloud’s iconic Hardy Daytona from FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE’s
- FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS: Photo op and a giant touch screen to play the hit mobile game
- Two-sided FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE poster featuring the game’s hero, Cloud, and iconic villain, Sephiroth
- Japanese style hand fan featuring FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS
SDCC 2019 is happening on July 18 to July 22, 2019 (PST) at the San Diego Convention Center in California.