Coins.ph recently launched its first amateur Mobile Legends tournament. Presented by MET Events, the Coins.ph Challenger series is kicking off this month, and it gives participating teams a chance to win a lion’s share of the PHP 300,000 prize pool and other digital prizes.
Aside from a chance to get a PHP 100,000 grand prize, the first 100 teams to qualify in the registration will receive 500 ML diamonds by Coins.ph. So better hurry enter your team because registration is easy!
All you have to do is follow these requirements:
- Each team needs 5 players
- Each members must have a Level 2 verified Coins.ph account (ID and selfie verified).
- Players without Coins.ph account can signup using the code: coinschallenger.
Once the account is ID and selfie verified you will immediately receive free credits worth of PHP 50.
Starting October 19, there will be online qualifiers every Saturday. The top two teams in these qualifiers will move on to the Coins.ph Challenger Series grand finals at SM North EDSA Annex to compete for the prizes. So check out the schedule and prizes below:
- Qualifier #1: October 19, 2019
- Qualifier #2: October 26, 2019
- Qualifier #3: November 2, 2019
- Qualifier #4: November 9, 2019
- Grand Finals: November 23, 2019
PRIZE POOL BREAKDOWN
- Champion: PHP 150,000
- 2nd Place: PHP 50,000
- 3rd-4th Place: PHP 25,000
- 4th Place: PHP 15,000
- 5th-8th Place: PHP 12,500
You can tune in on the live streams on MineskiTV Facebook page to get exciting freebies plus giveaways every week, especially those will attend the grand finals on November 23, 2019. So if you want to join and get a chance to bring home gold (and glory), register HERE.