Launched last year during its Global Launch Event, Huawei has announced the release schedule of the EMUI 11 update in the Philippines. This new software update is coming to select Huawei devices, and it brings a range of improvements to existing features, as well as additional updates to privacy, security, performance, and more.
The EMUI 11 update was first released for the Huawei P40 series and Mate 30 series devices back in December. Meanwhile, other Huawei devices will get the EMUI 11 update during the following dates:
- December 15, 2020 – HUAWEI P40 Series, HUAWEI Mate 30 Series
- January 20, 2021 – HUAWEI Mate XS
- January 27, 2021 – HUAWEI nova 7 SE
- February 28, 2021 – HUAWEI P30 Series
- March 3, 2021 – HUAWEI nova 5T
- March 21, 2021 – HUAWEI Mate 20 Series
The Huawei EMUI 11 update will be pushed by Huawei Over-the-Air (HOTA). The update brings a ton of features and enhancements, including:
- Revamped design and smoother performance featuring a new-generation Always-On Display (AOD).
- Long-take Animations which allow users to keep their eyes on the most important and active parts of the screen, all while enhancing visual smoothness.
- Enhanced Floating Windows – users will be able to open multiple Floating Windows at once, as well as be able to quickly minimise, expand, and resize them.
- Improved Multi-Screen Collaboration which lets users open two concurrent apps on a Huawei PC.
- Comprehensive Security, including the introduction of Encrypted Memo, which secures personal memos behind a password or biometric check
For more info and for the latest updates on Huawei devices, visit and follow: