Back in March, Xiaomi revealed the full Redmi Note 10 lineup worldwide, including the Redmi Note 10 5G. While the base and the Pro models have now been launched in the country, Xiaomi has finally launched the Redmi Note 10 5G in the Philippines, and it is an affordable smartphone that packs 5G connectivity, as well as a range of other features.
The Redmi Note 10 5G packs a 90Hz 6.5” AdaptiveSync DotDisplay, a quad camera setup that’s headlined by a 48MP main camera, and a MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor which has 5G capabilities.
Redmi Note 10 5G Specs:
- Display – 90Hz AdaptiveSync 6.5” DotDisplay
- Rear camera – 48MP wide-angle camera + 2MP macro camera + 2MP depth sensor
- Front camera – 8MP front camera
- Dimension & Weight – 161.81mm x 75.34mm 8.92mm / 190g
- Processor – MediaTek Dimensity 700
- RAM+ROM – LPDDR4X / UFS 2.2
- Audio – 3.5mm headphone jack w/ Hi-Res Audio certification
- Security – Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Charging – 5,000mAh (typ) battery / Supports 18W wired fast charging
- Connectivity – 5G Dual SIM, Multi-functional NFC, IR blaster
- Variants- 4GB+64GB, 4GB+128GB, 6GB+128GB
- Available colors – Chrome Silver, Graphite Gray, Nighttime Blue, Aurora Green
Aside from the 5G, Xiaomi also launched the Redmi Note 10S in the Philippines, a phone that packs a 6.43” AMOLED display, a triple camera setup, and a MediaTek Helio G95 processor.
Redimi Note 10 5G Philippines Price and Availability
The Redmi Note 10 5G in the Philippines will come in two variants – 4GB+128GB, and 8GB+128GB, and is priced at PHP 9,990 and PHP 11,490 respectively. Meanwhile, the Redmi Note 10S 8+128GB variant will be available at PHP 11,990. Both phones will be available on Lazada, Shopee, and Authorized Mi Stores and official retailers starting June 5, 2021.
Additionally, Xiaomi will offer a one-time free LCD screen replacement on Redmi Note 10 5G within six months upon purchase.