Lost Judgment is finally available now on consoles, and while this game is the sequel to 2019’s Judgment, it actually serves as a nice entry point to not only the Judgment series, but also to the Yakuza series as a whole. This is because the game has a standalone story, meaning you don’t need to have played any of the previous games to understand the story. Though of course, this game is definitely a treat for long-time fans of the series.
In case you haven’t bought Lost Judgment yet and are still on the fence, we have great news — we’re giving away one (1) digital copy of Lost Judgment for PS4/PS5!
Interested in joining the giveaway? Here are the complete mechanics:
- LIKE the UnGeek Facebook Page
- SUBSCRIBE to the UnGeek YouTube Channel and Click the Bell Icon
- LIKE the SEGA Asia Facebook Page
- COMMENT on this Facebook Post and tell us who your favorite character is from Judgment, or the Yakuza series if you have yet to play the first Judgment game:
- i.e. As a big fan of the Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio games, the character that I liked the most from Judgment is Kaito. This is because he’s the most “yakuza” feeling character from Judgment, and he is a charming and funny sidekick for Yagami.
- Be sure to do these steps on or before September 28, 2021 at 11:59 PM in PH Time (GMT+8) to qualify.
Take note: this game code is for the Lost Judgment Standard Edition for PS4 & PS5, meaning it can be availed by both PS4 and PS5 users. Though you will need an Asian PlayStation account to redeem the code.
There will be one (1) winner of a Lost Judgment game code, and the winner will be selected via a random draw. The winner will then be announced after the giveaway period.
Things to Note
- The one (1) winner will be determined randomly
- This giveaway is open to anyone residing in Philippines.
- Members of UnGeek will not be allowed to join this promo.
- A participant may only submit one entry. Spamming the same / similar entry multiple times will result in that participant being disqualified from this raffle.
- UnGeek reserves the right to disqualify anyone, even the declared winner, in the event of misrepresentation on the part of the participant (i.e. The participant can’t pick up the prize, etc)
- Any entry submitted with a picture and/or caption depicting offensive / improper / inappropriate material (includes but is not limited to nudity, sexual content, and hateful language) shall disqualify the participant from the giveaway
- Winner will be contacted via Facebook post & direct message to inform them of when they can claim their prize.
In case you’re unfamiliar, Lost Judgment is an upcoming sequel to 2019’s Judgment, which itself is a spin-off of the Yakuza series. While Judgment plays similarly to the Yakuza games, the game instead features a detective story instead of a crime drama.
Lost Judgment is available now on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One.