Following the game’s launch just last month, Square Enix has just launched a Final Fantasy Tactics collab event for War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. This WotV x FF Tactics collab is a pleasant surprise, especially considering that War of the Visions takes a lot of cues from the popular FF Tactics game.
The War of the Visions x FF Tactics event is live in the game now, and it ends on May 12, 2020. The collab event will let players participate in limited-time events and quests, as well as collect special characters and earn rewards/bonuses.
From the otherworld of Ivalice, new units are coming to the continent of Ardra!The much-awaited collaborative event…
Here is the detailed list of content that players should expect in the new collab event:
- Limited-Time Collaboration Characters – Fan-favorite heroes Ramza and Orlandeau are available to summon for a limited-time, now through May 12. Additionally, players can add one new Vision Card “Scion of House Beoulve” featuring Ramza, which offers powerful buffs and other benefits, to their collection during the campaign.
- Login Bonus – Players can receive special daily rewards during the campaign simply by logging in, including Gaffgarion, Visiore, a valuable in-game currency and character enhancement materials.
- FINAL FANTASY TACTICS Collaboration Daily Free Summon – All players can perform a free 10x Summon daily from today until May 1. Each summon guarantees a Unit or Vision Card of MR rarity or better, with UR Units Ramza and Orlandeau being two possible rare units players can receive.
- Special Event Quests – Players can earn event medals by completing various quests, which can be exchanged for character enhancement materials for Ramza, Orlandeau, and Gaffgarion. By completing the challenging Ex-Quest, players can obtain the crafting recipe for Ramza’s sword Nagnarok.
- FINAL FANTASY TACTICS Collaboration Shop – Valuable enhancement materials, crafting items and more will be available for a limited time. Additionally, players can purchase a special pack that includes the UR Unit Ramza and more.
Not sure if you should get War of the Visions? Check out our full review of Square Enix’s tactical RPG for mobile.