Following the NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139… showcase at TGS 2020 online last month, Square Enix has just confirmed that the game’s special Lunar Tear Edition is releasing in Asia, including the Philippines, on April 22, 2021.
First unveiled as the White Snow Edition at TGS 2020, the Lunar Tear Edition of NieR Replicant includes the following items:
- NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139… PlayStation®4 Game Package
- Grimoire Pin Set – Grimoire Weiss, Grimoire Noir, and Grimoire Rubrum are recreated as a set of pins, with each coming in at 9 mm (approx. 3/8″) in thickness
- NieR Soundtrack CD Set – A two-disc collection featuring newly-recorded and arranged music for NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139…, presented in a premium Grimoire Weiss-inspired package
- Steelbook Case – A metal case featuring stunning artwork by illustrator Kazuma Koda.
- Lunar Tear Collector’s Box
The NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139… Lunar Tear Edition will be available for pre-order in Philippine video game retailers soon, and it will be priced at PHP 7,290. Meanwhile, the standard edition of the game will have an SRP of PHP 2,990.
Not familiar with the game? NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139… is a remaster of NieR Replicant which was released back in 2010 for the PS3 exclusively in Japan along with NieR Gestalt on the Xbox 360; each game featured pretty much the same story and gameplay, but with a different look and age for the main protagonist.