As promised, Blizzard released the World of Warcraft: Dragonflight 10.0.5 update, and it features lots of new content. Specifically, this new update brings a new in-game feature, events, UI, balance changes, and more.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the major additions to Dragonflight’s content update (via Blizzard):
- New in-game feature: Trading Post (Live on February 1)
- Traders have set up shop in both Stormwind and Orgrimmar where players can pick-up their monthly reward of 500 Trader’s Tender before tackling their monthly log to earn even more. Trader’s Tender can be exchanged for rotating items in the shop including mounts, pets, and cosmetic items.
- New in-game events: The Storm’s Fury
- Players can access the Primalist Future through a portal at the Temporal Conflux in Thaldraszuz, where they can battle against the bolstered might of the Primalists to earn Essence of the Storm, which can be exchanged for rewards including gear and a mount.
- Expanded Transmogrification
- Transmog enthusiasts can expand their wardrobe collections as Common (white) and Poor (grey) quality items are now eligible for transmog.
- New User Interface (UI) & Accessibility Features
- Edit Mode has new additions for players to explore including the ability to modify XP bars, bags, and the micro button bar.
- Additionally, motion sickness controls for dragonriding have been added to the accessibility options menu.
- Class Balance Changes
- Several classes will see some balance changes to abilities as well as modifications to their respective talent trees.
For the complete list of content and changes in the WoW: Dragonflight 10.0.5 content update, visit the World of Warcraft website.
In case you missed it, Blizzard also released the WoW 2023 roadmap ahead of the new year. Read more about it here: