Following the phone’s release in the Philippines back in mid-2022, Samsung announced two limited edition colors of the Galaxy Z Flip 4.
Previously, the Z Flip 4 came in a variety of colors, including the signature Bora Purple along with other options.
Now, Samsung unveiled two special colorways for its premium foldable — White Gold and Indigo Black.
The White Gold version features yellow and white glass panels with a gold frame. Meanwhile, the Indigo Black has a unique green and blue combination that’s paired with a black metal frame.
While these versions come with special colorways, they retain the Z Flip 4’s flagship processor, 3700mAh battery, and other features.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Specs:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 5G processor
- Adreno 730 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128/256/512GB storage
- 6.7-inch (2640×1080) Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+
- 1.9-inch Super AMOLED (260 x 512) cover display (Gorilla Glass Victus+)
- 12MP main + 12MP ultra-wide dual rear cameras
- 10MP front camera
- 5G, 4G, LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C port
- 3700mAh battery w/ 25W fast charging, 15W fast wireless charging, 4.5W reverse wireless charging
- Android 12, One UI 4.1.1
The new Galaxy Z Flip 4 256GB in Indigo Black and White Gold are available for pre-order at PHP 62,990 now until April 30, 2023.
Each pre-order of these phones come with freebies of up to PHP 23,500. These freebies include a free Galaxy Buds2 Pro worth PHP 12,990, along with a 1-year Samsung Care+ coverage and a clear cover.
Pre-orders are available via samsung.com, Samsung Experience Stores and other authorized stores nationwide. The phones will then be available beginning May 12, 2023.
Want to know more about the Z Flip 4? Check out our review here: