Last December, Ubisoft released Volkov, the 48th legend in Brawlhalla. Now, Ubisoft has announced the release of Onyx, the latest legend in the free-to-play platform fighting gamae.
Onyx’s story is as follows:
“Onyx escaped from the Infernal Realm, finding herself in a mysterious castle when she finally emerged from the pit. Desperate to hide herself from would-be captors, she soon discovered the secret to her salvation: binding herself to the stone of the castle. Onyx then pledged service to the great fortress. For hundreds of years, Onyx acted as the Guardian and Protector of Castle Batavia until one fateful day when the castle finally fell. In the midst of the legendary Siege of Lions, the commander of the assailants showed her the depravity of the mad king she defended. Onyx knew she had to let the castle fall even if it meant her own return to the Abyss. One of the many Valkyries above the battlefield, seeing her sacrifice, swooped in just ahead of the demons and offered her a place in Valhalla.”
Here are Onyx’s signature attacks:
- Cannon Signatures
- Side Signature – After a big forward swing of her tail, Onyx shoots a blast of energy forward.
- Neutral Signature – Onyx grabs the cannon with her tail and shoots a huge blast of energy diagonally upwards.
- Down Signature – Onyx quickly turns to stone, then explodes out of the stone armor with her wings, tail, and cannon.
- Gauntlets Signatures
- Side Signature – Onyx uses her wings to float about the ground, then swipe her claws into the ground to launch her opponents.
- Neutral Signature – Onyx uses her wings to fly up diagonally and swipe with her big claw.
- Down Signature – She slams the ground, making huge shards of rocks come up, then follows up with a big tail swipe.
Onyx is available to purchase now for 7200 Gold. Her skins, Guardian Onyx, Project-0NYX and Soulbound Onyx are also available to purchase for 140 Mammoth Coins each.
For more info on Brawlhalla, visit the game’s official website.