Fresh off of winning Google Play’s Best Game Awards for 2022, EA and Respawn Entertainment have released the Apex Legends Mobile Underworld Event.
This new event adds a new Battle Pass with more new goodies. Though the highlight for many players is no doubt the new legend, Revenant.
Revenant used to be human, but has been reduced to a walking nightmare of steel. His abilities are:
- Passive: Stalker
- Revenant is able to crouch-walk faster and climb higher than his foes.
- Tactical Ability: Silence
- Throw a device that deals damage and disables enemy abilities for short periods.
- Ultimate Ability: Death Totem
- Drop a totem that protects those who use it from death for a set amount of time. Instead of being killed or downed, users will be teleported back to the totem and restored to a certain amount of health when they receive critical damage.
Along with these abilities, there will also be a range of new Legend Perks, including Death Stalker, which increases crouch speed; Zombie Siphon, which restores HP when knocking enemies while under the effect of Death Totem, and more. More info can be found in the full Patch Notes.
Along with Revenant, there’s also the new event called Nightmare Begins that features:
- Airdrop Escalation
- A mysterious benefactor has sponsored the Airdrops for this season of the Apex Games. During this limited time event, the rate at which Airdrops land on the map will be increased and equipped with fully kitted weapons!
- Second Shot
- Second Shot is a Battle Royale limited time mode that enables you to instantly revive when your enemies least expect it. Wait for your foes to drop their guard and return the killing blow for sweet revenge!
Apex Legends Mobile and the new Underworld Event is now live on Android and iOS.